Change is hard. The various forces of Others working against you, are many, durable, and powerful. It’s up to you to recruit, build, and implement all sources of influence from you and Others, to change people’s performances and behaviors.
- Build accountability of Others for their performance, and behavior.
- Expose and surface broken promises, violation expectations, and bad behavior.
- Impact Others by imposing consequences, deterrents, and penalties.
- Reward Others for their superior performance, behaviors, and actions.
- Recruit allies for you, and drive out accomplices of Others.
- Provide assistance and build support for Others who cant.